Icynene spray foam insulation products are one-step performance materials which both insulate and air seal a building for the lifetime of the structure. They are guaranteed to perform as specified for the life of the building.
Open Cell Foam Insulation
- Can be installed at a significantly lower cost than closed-cell
- Can achieve specified R-values
- Ideal for interior applications
- Permits bi-directional drying
- Will accommodate long-term creep and seasonal movement
Closed Cell Foam Insulation
- Higher R-value per inch
- Ideal for exterior, basement and crawlspace applications
- Can reject bulk water, making it ideal for homes in areas prone to flooding
- Can be applied at very low temperatures (as low as 5oF)
- Higher tensile and bond strength
Classic Max Insulation
Low VOC Icynene Classic Max spray foam products allow for re-entry after 1 hour and re-occupancy after 2 hours of active ventilation.