The Draper Collection from Danze by Gerber
Published: November 1, 2018
The Draper Collection, the newest bath line from Danze by Gerber, perfectly blends vintage style with modern performance.
For builders intending to impress buyers with a bathroom that dazzles with elegance and class, look no further than the Draper Collection. This innovative line features coin-edge details, soft-industrial curves, and stylish geometric patterns.
The tub and shower trim kits are also compatible with the powerful Gerber® Treysta valve, the latest in valve technology, offering best-in-class performance with the style of a more sophisticated era.
Features and benefits of the collection:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valve– The engineering of the ceramic disc valve creates a tight seal to prevent drips and allows the faucet handle to operate with ease
- Laminar Water Stream – The faucet features a laminar aerator to ensure a low splash, clear, and crisp water stream
- All-Metal, Durable Construction– The durable all-metal construction of the collection stands up against daily wear and tear
- High-Quality Finish– Available in high-quality, popular Chrome and Brushed Nickel finishes, which provide durability and longevity
- Water Efficient Flow Rate– With an efficient, WaterSense™ certified flow rate of 1.2 gpm for lavatory faucets and various flow rates for tubs and showers, Draper saves water without sacrificing performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty– Danze by Gerber faucets carry a limited lifetime warranty
Danze by Gerber is featured on the HomeSphere Rebate Program
HomeSphere builders are eligible to earn rebates on Danze by Gerber products. Ready to add the Danze to your construction projects? Contact your HomeSphere Regional Market Specialist to add it to your rebate plan.