Rebates Available on C.H.I. Overhead Doors, Leader in Garage Doors
August 12, 2021
C.H.I. Overhead Doors offers exceptional quality, craftsmanship and value, providing customers with the best in garage doors and service. And C.H.I. is now on the HomeSphere Rebate Program, which means home builders can earn rebates for using the brand in new builds.
From modern to traditional home styles, C.H.I. has builders covered with their wide range of woodtones, carriage house styles and contemporary and traditional stamped steel designs. They also offer a popular Shaker design for easy transitional style.
C.H.I. also leads the industry in lead times and has a wide dealer network, making their products easy to purchase and install in a timely manner.
C.H.I. products featured on the HomeSphere Rebate Program
Woodtone garage doors
Using digital imaging, C.H.I.’s Accents Woodtones collection offers the finest in woodtone garage doors, featuring:
- A non-repeating wood grain that reflects the true color and appeal of wood
- The strength and durability of steel
- Industry-leading UV topcoats for years of protection
Carriage house garage doors
C.H.I.’s carriage house garage doors offer a rustic appeal for more traditional homes, including their stamped carriage house option, featuring:
- Handcrafted details and a deeply embossed wood grain finish
- Seven color option, as well as painted woodtone options and six Accents Woodtones
- Opportunity for window inserts and several options for glass and designer glass
Contemporary garage doors
C.H.I.’s Contemporary collection provides a perfect complement to traditional and modern styles with simple but bold designs, featuring:
- A wide array of available colors including white, almond, gray and desert tan
- Natural woodtones, including Accents Woodtones
- Options to personalize glass, window designs and hardware
Already using C.H.I.?
Are you using C.H.I. products on your residential new construction projects? Or do you plan to use the brand on an upcoming project? C.H.I. rebates are available for both single family and multifamily builders. Earn rebates through the HomeSphere Rebate Program, and check our full list of partners to see the other brands you could be claiming rebates on.
Leave a Comment