My HomeSphere Upgraded to Support a Rapidly Growing Builder Community
January 2, 2019
We are proud to announce that we’ve made the My HomeSphere™ experience even better for our community of 2,500+ builders partnered with HomeSphere to manage rebate programs.
Beginning today, builders who log in to My HomeSphere will see streamlined navigation, experience significant stability improvements, and continue to access the management tools that made My HomeSphere an award-winning construction technology app in 2018.
What is My HomeSphere?
Launched in 2017, My HomeSphere is the builder's one-stop, online rebate management app. Builders in the HomeSphere community use My HomeSphere to:
- See which building product manufacturers are rewarding purchasing loyalty
- Analyze available opportunities to increase rebates earned
- Know when the next rebate payment will be sent, and for what amount
- Compare this year's rebate earnings with last year’s
- Save time and process closed homes quickly with a file upload
What does this update mean for builders in the future?
The updates rolled out today go much deeper than cosmetic changes. My HomeSphere now shares the same world-class technology foundation as our HomeSphere-IQ™, HomeSphere's app for building product manufacturers. This means better integration between our builder and manufacturer communities, more rapid updates, and stronger data security.
Additional new features coming soon to My HomeSphere
By adding My HomeSphere to our cloud-based architecture, builders will discover new app features rolling out in the next few months that:
- Improve the way they uncover and claim available rebate incentives
- Change how they plan and run their business with better analytics and reporting
- Further strengthen relationships with manufacturer reps and their HomeSphere regional market specialist